Are you teaching your kids Spanish? You’ll want to grab this free printable to help your kids learn about the body – el cuerpo!
This year, I teamed up with Sra. Morato from Homeschool Spanish Curriciulum. We’ve been working together to create a series of free Spanish worksheets for you. This is the 4th post in this series. Let me turn this post over to Sra. Morato:
I want to thank Liesl for allowing me to put my Spanish touch again on her amazing homeschool blog! Today’s Spanish lesson is all about the body. We are going to keep it simple and fun.
Grammar rule to remember!
Nouns in Spanish have number and gender. Specially pay extra attention when you are referring to the body part using the noun in singular or plural form. The same applies to the gender of noun.
|El ojo – the eyeLa ceja – the eyebrow||Los ojos- the eyesLas cejas – the eyebrows|
|La boca- the mouthLa cara- the face||El dedo- the fingerEl pie- the foot|
1. Print the worksheet
2. Review the vocabulary. Use the in the free printable cards and/or visit https://quizlet.com/153879653/el-cuerpo-body-flash-cards/
3. Here are a few videos to make learning fun and meaningful!
- Las partes de cuerpo- Body parts
- Las partes del cuerpo song – Tienes que tocar… (touch the body part as you sing the song)
- Hombros rodillas pies (head, shoulders, knees and toes)
- Las partes del cuerpo and more
In addition, if you have not yet work on the previous Spanish lessons Liesl and I want to encourage you to scroll down and find the lessons about the Calendar, Fruit and vegetables and the Fall topics.
Click here to download the Free Spanish Worksheet:
If your child is already taking or thinking about taking Spanish 1 course I created this PDF guide about what to expect and what your child needs to learn the first year of Spanish. Feel free to request it: Click Here to Subscribe to receive your Guide: First Year of Spanish- What to expect.
New Spanish Course for Elementary: As many of you know, I offer Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 courses over at homeschoolspanishcurriculum.com. I am excited to announce that I am in the process of creating a new Spanish course for elementary ages. Many parents have asked for it and my own daughter is eager to learn along with many other students. Please visit this page for more information about the Spanish Course for the Elementary Years (K-Gr. 6)
To learn more about me and my Spanish teachings visit my website homeschoolspanishcurriculum.com
Spanish Teacher/ Curriculum Designer/ Homeschool Mom
It’s Liesl here! Thank you to Sra. Morato for helping to put together these fun Spanish worksheets! Be sure to visit some of the other Spanish printables we’ve made for you this year:
- Daily Calendar in Spanish! La Página de calendario de Hoy – It will help your kids learn the days of the week, the months of the year, the weather and other skills!
- Coming up next:Free Spanish Worksheets – ¡En el jardín! In the Garden!
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. And, be sure to visit Sra. Morato’s website HomeschoolSpanishCurriculum.com
~Liesl and Sra. Morato