Friday Freebies: Missing Numbers 1 to 20 for PreK or Beginning Language Learners
Missing Numbers (1 to 20) Activity Pages for PreK or Beginning Language Learners
(Scroll down for the free download!!)
This fall, I have a number of free file folder games to share with you. I’ll be sharing those on Fridays! I have also teamed up with Sra. Morato at homechoolspanishcurriculum.com [By the way, if you are using Firefox you might get an error message. It’s being worked on with their tech team, but meanwhile you might try a different browser.] We will be sharing a few Spanish resources with you for those of you who are teaching your kids Spanish. 🙂 Stay tuned for those (most likely on Thursdays starting soon)!
Today’s File Folder Freebie is a review of the numbers 1 through 20.
Print out the four activity pages and the number tiles page. You can laminate for durability. If they are laminated, kids can write in the numbers with a dry erase pen and reuse the pages. Or, these pages can be used with the number tiles provided. When my kids were little, I purchased a dry erase activity center (affiliate link). We put the practice pages underneath and used them over again.
You can attach the pages to the four sides of a file folder. Then staple a Ziploc bag to the inside of the file folder to store the number files.
Number Tiles Uses:
- Cut out the number tiles, mix them up and have your child put them in order.
- Use the flower and bird tiles to play a memory game.
- Place some of the tiles out in a row with numbers missing and have your child fill in the missing numbers.
- Use the number tiles to practice numbers in a foreign language.
Today’s File Folder Game is free to download! Enjoy! ~Liesl
File Folder Game – Missing Numbers 1 to 20
Other Printables that May Be of Interest:
Free Sight Word Clothes Pin Matching Game — This was a game I made for ED and she got SO much use out of it! It was worth the time I spent laminating, cutting & gluing it together!
Here was another Whales and Bubbles Sight Word Game
I made for her with -in and -it words. It is also FREE
Free PreK-K Math Lapbook
You might also be interested in our 50 Page Pet Pack
or the 65+ page Place Value Activities and Pirate Pack
Math Activities for PreK and Kindergarten
Activities in the Pirate Pack include
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
- Plus, Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter! ~Liesl