My daughter really loves having cute, fun math worksheets to work through. This is a packet I made for her at the beginning of the year (she is in 2nd grade this year). She has finished it up and it was about time to share it on the blog!
This packet is well over 50 pages!
The Pet Pack has about 35 pages of addition and subtraction worksheets. The first half is with single-digit addition and subtraction with pages such as these:
In the Pet Pack, there is also a Pet Game Board with addition and subtraction math fact cards. There are 10 pages of addition math fact cards and five pages of subtraction problems. There are directions on how to play. All you need is a die and tokens for each player.
There are 35 pages of math worksheets in the Addition and Subtraction Pet Pack (plus answer pages) and 17 pages related to the Math Game. Don’t miss the two bonus addition/subtraction pages at the very end of the packet.
The Addition & Subtraction Pet Pack is available for $2.50. (Also, check out the bundle option below.)
Once you pay for this packet, you will immediately receive a link to download this file (which will open in a browser window). You will also receive an email from Sendowl (the service I use), to your PayPal email address which will have a link you can click on to download the Pet Pack: Addition & Subtraction Worksheets. (It will say, “You can download your digital products…” with a clickable link.) Of course, if you have any issues just email me at — liesl at homeschoolden dot com. You can also reach me by using the contact form on the blog.
The link below will take you to PayPal.
Check out the bundle options below (with the Pirate-themed math packet).
$2.50 (only, not the bundle)
BUNDLE of Five! Purchase our 50-page Pet Pack Addition and Subtraction Packet as well as the Pirate Pack and Place Value Materials (pictured above) as well as the Dragon Math Packet and Fact Family Games for $5.50. Or purchase them together with the button below:
- Once you pay for this packet, you will immediately receive a link to download these two files (which will open in a browser window). You will also receive an email from Sendowl to your PayPal email address (the service I use), which will have a link you can click on to download the Pet Pack: Addition & Subtraction Worksheets. (It will say, “You can download your digital products…” with a clickable link.) Of course, if you have any issues just email me at — liesl at homeschoolden dot com. You can also reach me by using the contact form on the blog.
1. the Pirate Pack which includes 65 pages of math activities
3. Pet Pack addition worksheets and games
5. Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
Place Value Pack, Pirate Pack, Pet Pack, Fact Family Games — Bundle (over 225 pages of materials, 5 pdfs!)
Pirate Math Packet – The Pirate Math Pack is over 65 pages! Activities in the Pirate Pack include
- Hands-on math activity ideas (what we did when we had math time together)
- Month and Days of the Week Cards
- Pirate Clocks – Match the analog clock with the digital clock
- Make 5 and Make 10 playing cards
- A doubling game board and game cards (1+1, 2+2… 8+8, 9+9)
- Doubling Bump Game
- Doubling +1 game board and game cards (1+2, 2+3… 7+8, 8+9)
- Doubling +1 Bump Game
- Math practice worksheets
- Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen math fact cards and sorting mat
- Skip Counting by 5s tracing sheets
Dragon Math Packet (Addition, Subtraction worksheets & games)
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. ~Liesl