Welcome to the 4th post in this summer series. I am highlighting a “passel” of posts in this series. This is just a random assortment of activities, printables and posts that you may have missed in the six years I’ve been writing this blog!! Hope you find something useful today.
Vertebrate – Invertebrate Cards – These sorting cards are free!! They are useful as kids start learning about classifying animals — vertebrates – invertebrates and then sorting the vertebrates into the five groups (fish, amphibian, reptile, bird, mammals)
A Visit with Pocahontas’ 12 x Great Granddaughter – We had an amazing opportunity to touch, feel, hold, wear, and learn about the Native American culture of Pocahontas’ relative. It was AWESOME!!
Dinosaur Packet (A 60 page packet of activities for ages 3-7 including a dinosaur lapbook, Montessori cards and much more.) $4.00
Nile River Project – Ancient Egypt
Homemade Candy Corn (We’ve done this around Halloween for years!!)
Holding a Family Meeting – Our family loves the “something nice” activity that we do sometimes at dinner time… find out more at that post!
Apple Grid Game (PreK Game) – a free printable
Jumping WAY ahead in math… I have some worksheets and lapbook pieces on exponents (PreAlgebra).
We have lots of free grammar pages. Here is a free worksheet on plurals, endings, past tense verbs.
Some of our Preschool Posts:
- Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Various Free Montessori 3-Part Cards
- What are Some of the Benefits and Challenges of Homeschooling?
- Creating Daily Homeschool Procedures and Routines
More in this series that highlights up to 20 of our past posts:
That’s about it for today!! I hope you are having a wonderful summer. Have a great day!! See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page. ~Liesl