My daughter is working on skip counting. She enjoys doing these quick mazes and I thought I’d share them with you. Some of them have characters on them, but I also included a few plain ones at the end so you can use them any time of the year.
With these pages, you can go in any direction – up, down, left, right and diagonally.
Hope someone finds these useful! ~Liesl
You might be interested in our multiplication packets:
Multiplication Packet, Learning the 3s, 3s File Folder Game: Learn the 3s, Practice the 2s, 5s, 10s
Multiplication by 8s Packet: 25 pages of worksheets, Lizard Races for the 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s and 9s
Purchase ALL of our multiplication packets by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf files. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdf files. When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the link to download this file. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me: liesl at homeschoolden dot com or reply to the email from SendOwl.
This includes the following files:
- Multiplication and Skip Counting Practice for 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme. (normally $1.50)
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s. Plus file folder games. (normally $2.50)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has very similar worksheets there are a total of 19 pages. (normally $3.00 for both)
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- The 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages. (normally $3.00)
- Mixed Math Practice – Introduction to double-digit multiplication with a few problems on each page plus multiplication, division, addition and subtraction problems (9 pages) – Only available in this bundle.