Last week my daughter did several skip counting mazes and she asked for more. I whipped a few new sheets together for her… the turkey has to find his lost hat (and not wind up as dinner!). You can move in any direction including diagonally. If you are interested you can download them and use them with your kids as well! Enjoy!
If you found these helpful, I’d love to hear from you over on my Homeschool Den Facebook Page. That’s also a great place to see if you’ve missed any other previous posts that might be of interest! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter! ~Liesl
You might be interested in some of our MULTIPLICATION BUNDLE!
Learning the Multiplication Facts: As my daughter moved into learning her multiplication facts I looked around for the kind of multiplication practice that would help her. The math book she was using went through the math facts a bit too quickly for her. She needed quite a bit of repetition and wanted bright, colorful worksheets. I wound up making my own sets of practice pages and games. She loved that! Be sure to check out our Multiplication Bundle here: Learning the Multiplication Tables 2s thru 9s. Or, you can purchase our Multiplication Bundle using the link below.
Buy our COMPLETE multiplication bundle Here is what is included in a nutshell: 15 files (and growing, as you can see, I am adding seasonal activities to the bundle)
- 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s (8 Pages) – Bugs, Butterfly and Flowers Theme
- Flower and Bird Theme (25+ pages total) 13 worksheets specifically for learning the 3s; Plus it also has 8 pages of mixed practice for reviewing the 2s, 3s, 5s, and 10s.
- Flower and Bird Theme File Folder Games (2s through 6s)
- The 4s Packet has a total of about 25 pages.
- The 9s packet has a total of 19 pages.
- The Bonus 6s Packet is 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- Multiplication by 7s Packet and Review Pages, 10 pages. (Only available in this bundle.)
- 8s packet (seen above) is 37 pages.
- Mixed Multiplication Practice Pages (9 pages) – (Only available in this bundle.) Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction plus introducing the new skill – double-digit multiplication (a few problems on each page).
- Multiplication (and Division) Review Packet, Ancient Egypt Theme (25+ pages)
- Easter QR Code Reader Multiplication Card Packet (12 pages)
- Multiplication and Division Practice Packet – Doodle Animals (25 pages)
- Seasonal Math Multiplication & Division Worksheets – Valentine’s Day (10 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
- Seasonal Math – St. Patrick’s Day Multiplication and Mixed Math Practice (Only available in this bundle.)
- Skip Counting, Multiplication & Division Practice Pages – Summer Theme (15 pages) (Only available in this bundle.)
You can purchase ALL of these multiplication packets (above) by clicking the link below:
Note: Upon payment, you be get a link to download the pdf file. You will also receive an email from SendOwl (the service I use) with the transaction link to download the pdfs (sent to your Paypal email address). When you click on that link, it will bring up a window with the links to download the 10 files. If you have any problems with your order feel free to contact me by email: liesl at homeschoolden dot com, using the contact form or by replying to the email from SendOwl. ~Liesl
Don’t forget to check your PayPal email address for the download links!
Includes 15 pdf packets for a total of 250+ pages of materials:
What order did my daughter learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Here are some of the 4s pages:
In addition to the packets that are work on just on multiplication fact family, there are pdfs with mixed practice as well!
Mixed Math Practice Packet: By the spring-time, ED had all of her facts down and started working on simple double-digit multiplication like 23 x 7. She worked on some mixed multiplication practice and she slowly began working on multiplication problems with carrying. This was the packet I made for her for this next skill (which had about 9 pages, with just a few double-digit multiplication problems on each page):
Introducing Double-Digit Multiplication: These pages had some multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. Each day she also worked on a few larger multiplication problems (for example, 729 x 3). (These pages are included in the bundle below.)
Multiplication Review Packet (Ancient Egypt Theme): I made ED a review packet for the fall. The theme was Ancient Egypt (she chose it!). This packet (also included in the bundle below) reviews all of her multiplication tables 2s thru 9s. This packet is 25+ pages ($3.00) or is included in the bundle below.
Each of the Multiplication Math Packets I made for ED had a different theme. And as you will see, the packets progressed from fairly easy, straight-forward pages in the first packet to mixed multiplication and division problems by the time she was working on her 8s.
What order did she learn her math facts? 2s, 5s, 10s, 3s, 6s and 7s (because those skip counting songs were easy for her!), 4s, 9s, 8s.
Many of these are all on sale individually or you can buy the bundle of all these materials. ~Liesl
You might be interested in these other Fall and Thanksgiving posts
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Math Games and Printables – Which has links to over a half-dozen free math activities (grades K-4th roughly)
- I also made some Thanksgiving themed Number Family Sheets and basic addition matching (turkey to feather)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (free) has a lot of links to materials appropriate for younger kids — preschool and kindergarten including dot-to-dots, preschool packs and more…
You may also be interested in our free skip counting mazes:
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Free Holiday Skip Counting Pages (2s thru 7s)
- Free Winter Skip Counting Pages – 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s
See you again soon here or over at our Homeschool Den Facebook Page! Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter. You might also want to check out some of our resources pages above (such as our Science, Language Arts, or History Units Resource Pages) which have links to dozens of posts. You might want to join our free Homeschool Den Chat Facebook group. Don’t forget to check out Our Store as well. Again, you can click here to Subscribe to our Homeschool Den Newsletter!
Happy Homeschooling, everyone!! ~Liesl