Get your 3-6 year old into the fall spirit with some fall-themed activities. There’s a huge selection of free packets to choose from… I’ll highlight a number of free packs I’ve come across:
Fall and Thanksgiving Dot-to-Dots — Resources I mentioned last year about this time
You might be interested in these posts for 3-5 year olds:
- Huge List of Things to Do With Your Preschooler
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-5 year olds (and up)
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2 to 3-Year-Old Crowd
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
If you found these helpful, I’d love to hear from you here or over at my Homeschool Den Facebook Page. I keep a running list of my posts over there, so it’s a quick and easy way to browse through old posts you may have missed.