Earlier this summer ED switched back to the Bob Book series for a little while and I made some worksheets to go along with them. She really liked working on these. I hope someone else finds them useful. As always, they are free to download. If you’d like to share or pin, go ahead just link back to my original post. Thanks!
If you use them I’d love to hear back from you either here or on my Homeschool Den Facebook page! Comments always make my day!
This packet is 15 pages.
Free Bob Books Set 2 – (Advanced Beginner)
Here is ED working on some of those sheets. After I printed out the pages, I put them together and stapled them in a different order than they were created.
Teach Your Child to Read - A collection of many of the activities our kids did while learning to read.
The first set of Bob Book Worksheets I made that go with Set 1. That first packet is 20 pages.
K4 – Preschool Plans – In this post, I talk about the free Sam Readers we wound up using after the Bob Books.
You May Be Interested In These Related Posts:
- What Has My Preschooler Been Doing To Lately?
- Preschool at Home: Activities you can do with your 2-4 Year Olds, Fine Motor Skills
- Preschool at Home: Learning Letters
- Preschool at Home: Alphabet Activities
- Preschool at Home: Handwriting
- Preschool at Home: Science for 2-4 Year Olds
- Preschool Montessori: Vertebrate and Invertebrate Study and Free Cards
- Preschool at Home: A Few Math Ideas for the 2 1/2-3 year old crowd
- Preschool Math Activities (K4) Montessori Math and More
- Preschool at Home: Lapbooks
- You might also be interested in the post: Homeschool Preschool Year in Review which was a recap of many of our preschool activities this past year.
- Preschool Geography: Activities for learning about where we live in the world, Montessori world map work and more
- Preschool Geography: Maps and More
- The Seven Continents and World Landmarks
- Teach Your Child to Read