Pete the Cat Unit – More Free Resources preK to 1st Grade
ED continued to work on things she selected from her workbox with the Pete the Cat theme. She worked through this addition page I made for her…
Buttons Addition for Pete the Cat
Here’s ED doing the activity a couple of days ago:
DD and I used the Pete the Cat calendar cards made by Penny to play war. ED identified the numbers (sometimes with help) and then whoever had the larger number got to keep the pair.
Here are some other resources I came across, but did not get to (yet?!). In no particular order, here are some of the other resources I saved as possible activities for ED:
Pete the Cat Pack – Including pages to write about your favorite part of the story, word search, circle the adjectives over at Fun for First.
Pete the Cat Pages – Color by code, color the shoes, color the buttons pages over at First Grade a la Carte.
Pete the Cat Pattern Shoes, Nonsense Words, etc. – Over at Heidi Songs.
I love my shoes Book (writing practice) – Over at Doodle Bugs Teaching.
Pete the Cat – writing page — Over at Made for 1st Grade.
Pin the shoe on pete – Isn’t that a cute idea? It is available at Harper Collins.
Don’t forget you can download the pages I made for the girls:
- Pete the Cat Addition and Subtraction Pages
- Multiplication by 4s with Pete the Cat or the
- Doubling Game (2+2, 3+3) With Pete the Cat as well.
- Pete the Cat Christmas – Addition
- Pete the Cat Christmas – Subtraction
- Pete the Cat Christmas – Multiplication and Division
- Pete the Cat and Christmas Pup Addition
- Pete the Cat and Christmas Pup Multiplication 2s thru 5s