The last time we did spaghetti art, we simply colored strands different colors and made a free for all. This time, we had a specific goal in mind… barren trees. They turned out well!
- Cook spaghetti and cool with cold water.
- Mix glue and paint together.
- Dip the spaghetti into the glue-paint mixture and form into the desired shape
We placed ours on wax paper, but you could also place it on a plastic disposable plate or tray.
You might be interested in these related posts:
- Free Fall-Themed Packets for Ages 3-6 (PreK-Gr. 1)
- Free Fall and Thanksgiving Packets and Printables
- Fall Skip Counting Pages for 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s (Free)
- Free Fall Themed Activity Packs for 3-6 Year Olds
- Fall and Thanksgiving Math Packs and Games (Free)
- Fun Fall Activities to Do with the Kids
- Free Fall Themed Packets for PreK-K (Ages 3-6)
- Fall and Thanksgiving Themed Printable Activities (Free)
- Free Multiplication by 6s Math Worksheets and Skip Counting Mazes: Fall Theme
- Halloween: Freebies (Math, Writing), Homemade Candy Corn Recipe and More!!